Internet Fax for Carriers
Previous Page | Home
Carrier plans are designed for highly scalable business use and for service providers. The wholesale pricing structure of these plans, together with our API faxing interface, allow for the greatest scalability, flexibility and control of the FAXAGE service. Carrier plans are generally the best choice in situations where large numbers of Internet Fax DIDs (fax numbers) are required on a single account and/or high throughput and volume are expected. Carrier plans allow you to mix and match toll-free and local Internet Fax DIDs on the same account.
Carrier Fax Plan Highlights
- Sign up with instant activation
- Wholesale Pricing Structure - Carrier plans are priced on three factors: 1) Number of concurrent outgoing channels required - called 'lines', 2) Number of fax DIDs required - called 'virtual numbers', and 3) Actual minute usage. The pricing is $15.00 per month per concurrent outgoing channel, $2.00 per month per DID (toll-free or local are the same cost), and 2.3 cents per minute for all traffic inbound or outbound. There is a three concurrent outgoing channel minimum on Carrier accounts.
- High throughput fax system - Because concurrent outgoing channels can be purchased at a modest fixed rate, you can achieve the right amount of throughput for your delivery requirements.
- Never Busy - Incoming fax calls are never busy on all Carrier accounts at no additional charge. You only pay for the actual minutes consumed.
- White Label - Carrier accounts are the most flexible way to create a white label service of your own, using FAXAGE as an Internet Fax back end.
- Carrier plans support all the same great features as our other plans - Including access for unlimited email addresses, unlimited online fax storage and industry-leading security options.
- All of the features of our system, including email fax, online fax and API faxing are fully available with our Carrier plans. API is the recommended method for the greatest interface control and scalability, but email fax and online fax can also be used with Carrier accounts.