Online faxing is a major step up from traditional faxing using physical fax machines. It's convenient to use, much more affordable, and full of great features that you just couldn't have without the newer technology. For example, it's possible to send multiple documents via the same fax, as well as sending multiple faxes at the same time. You can also set up automatic faxing with fax lists.
In general, here's how sending a fax on FAXAGE works:
1) Compose an email to (number)@faxage.com. For example, addressing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org would mean that you want to send a fax to 303-555-1212.
2) Attach the file or files you wish to send. These can be any combination of our supported file types. See the Frequently Asked Questions below for a list.
3) Send the email.
4) The FAXAGE system will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of your email and will send you a status email when the job has completed.
Our email to fax documentation is available at Internet Fax Documentation for more advanced options.
Send Fax Through Email
Here's an example of how fax from email might be used: Say you have a legal document that you want to fax to an attorney, but you would prefer to send email to fax the document to the recipient. If the document is already on the computer, you can simply attach it in your email and address the email to the attorney's fax number at the faxage.com domain. If it's a physical document, you do the same thing after scanning the document into your computer.
You can email multiple attached documents per fax, and you can fax to multiple users simultaneously, all from your email.
1) Log in to the FAXAGE website.
2) Click 'send' on the menu.
3) Follow the prompts to specify destination, upload files, etc.
Our website application documentation is available at Internet Fax Documentation for a more detailed explanation
Send Fax Through Website
Here's a closer look at sending a fax through the website. Similar to how you send a fax through email, you can upload your documents, designate the recipients by their fax number, and send multiple documents to multiple recipients simultaneously. The website fully supports uploading or manually entering a fax list, making it easy to send faxes to everyone on your list in a single send operation.
Further benefits of the website include the ease with which you can track all of the faxes you've sent and received. Even faxes sent through one of the other options (email, Microsoft Office, or API) appear in your website status tracking. Plus, if you visit our website from your smart phone or tablet, you have a great way to manage all of your faxes on the go.