Click to see general instructions for sending faxes with FAXAGE
Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013 Internet Fax
FAXAGE integrates with Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2010 or Microsoft Office 2013 (aka Office 365) with the help of an install script available below. Once installed, sending a fax over the Internet through Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010/2013 applications (such as Word 2003, Word 2007, Word 2010, Word 2013 or directly from Outlook) can be accomplished by following the screen shots below:
|Outlook Example:||Word Example:|
1. You must have Microsoft Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010 or Office 2013 installed on your computer.
2. Outlook needs to be your default email client.
3. Your email address must be a valid user in the FAXAGE system.
4. Microsoft has disabled the Internet Fax feature in Office 2003 and 2007 on 64-bit versions of Windows.
5. Your copy of Office 2003/2007/2010/2013 needs to be enabled to use the Internet Fax feature as follows:
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.